Don’t Look Back – A New Day’s Breaking

Where does the time go?  It seems like only yesterday we first started delivering wireless handheld devices for customers around the world.  Today, whether you are a Windows Phone fan or a Google Android aficionado, we have a track record of working with our partners to deliver mobile devices that meet your needs.

We’ve had a good time on Facebook this week looking back at some of our previous devices. We’ve even challenged you to see how well you know our products.

So how did you do? You can check the answers on our Facebook page today.

Now, 15 years later, it’s easy to look back and see all the incredible advancements in mobile computing and how HTC has implemented them into unique and useful products.  But we don’t live in the past.  Today is about cutting the ribbon on the next 15 years of innovation and advancements coming from HTC.

We’re very proud of the HTC One family of smartphones and are humbled by the feedback we’ve received from customers like you.  Of course, we’re not done yet.  We will continue to innovate and deliver mobile devices that help you capture amazing shots with your camera and rock out to the latest hit song; all on a device that reflects you.

So tell us – what do you hope to see next from HTC?

In closing – thank you for an amazing 15 years.  We look forward to serving your mobile device needs for many more years to come!

14 Responses to “Don’t Look Back – A New Day’s Breaking”

1. avatar Billy Xu says:

HTC YOU’RE AWESOME, BUT PLEASE FORGIVE BILLY XU!!!.

2. avatar Gaston Lee says:

Apple: innovation capacity + good reputation
    Samsung: hardware
    Moto: patent + Goole backing
    Sony: Entertainment + Sony backing

Where is the HTC advantage? You must increase the difference! Immediately!

3. avatar Edward Louis says:

Wanna have even mooore customers? Give people the option to choose the theme . The pure android , or the custom Sense.  Figure out a way to do that without makeing a huge 5 GB os. It already has 3 GB. Thing about it. :D

Give people the chance to choose. :P

Oh i really loved the trackball. I miss it :D

4. avatar Qais AL-Wolf says:

i agree with edward louis

5. avatar Ranko Hata is me. says:

Hello,I’m Hata.I’m demanding a windows phone 8/Android phone with a HD screen,kickstand and big battery.Fix ur keyboard or patner up with Swiftkey(They got one of the best keyboard).Just some of my thoughts.I know people like to talk bad to me.This is how I live.

6. avatar Joseph Malabanan says:

The 4.7″ screen is the perfect size. I also like the kickstand, HTC’s ImageSense, Beats audio and the flip-to-silence feature. Of course, the best smartphone should have a long battery life. It should also have Google Wallet. A little gimmicky features (like Sammy’s pop-up-play) would also be nice additions. I would also love an HTC device with a physical camera button.

7. avatar Joseph Malabanan says:

I almost forgot about wireless charging. And since I usually misplace my phone, I want a phone that will ring (in full volume) when I call out its “name”

8. avatar Arpit Patel says:

Please invent more Sense Things. Something that others don’t have.  Give us an Update FASTER. First those who want the Stock Android and then those who want the Sense UI Android.  Thanks

9. avatar Roland Homoki says:

A cheap and powerful 10″ tablet :)

10. avatar Colin Austin says:

Love the quality and build of HTC – had ONLY HTC phones since the original Orange SPV! Everyone thought I was mad – wanting a phone that had a colour screen, took pictures and shot video!?! But, after the sad demise of the HTC Flyer, WHEN are you going to release a tablet? The Flyer was let down by the early Android os, and the fact that – much like my Orange SPV – people didn’t really understand what it was for. You were there first, again, but before the world was quite ready. Now is the time to come back with something stunning…. don’t leave it all to “Sammy”!!

11. avatar Liz Abbott says:

We love our EVO phones, now using the new LTE. Is HTC leaving android or just expanding? We have trouble with gps locator. Is that a jellybean issue?