HTC Goes Full Frontal

It’s about being in the picture, part of the story. We’ve all been traveling or with a group of friends and wanted to capture the memory.  But someone is always left out. Usually, we just take a photo, sometimes we ask a stranger to take our picture (and hope they don’t run away with our phone or camera).

Everyone’s in the picture with Windows Phone 8X.

With Windows Phone 8X and its wide-angle front-facing camera it’s easy to capture the photo and share with everyone.  After all, that’s what really matters. Capturing the shot you want with the people you want.

So let’s have a little front-facing camera fun.  We call it “Full Frontal” and it’s a challenge to use your front-facing camera to show just how much you can capture in a single shot.

Rick Takagi and son with Ghost Cow taken with his HTC 8X.

Maybe we’ll ask how many people you can fit in a small space or see how much of a location you can show. You can follow along on Facebook and Twitter (#HTCgoesFullFrontal).

Let us know your ideas for photo challenges.  Yours could be next as HTC goes Full Frontal with Windows Phone 8x.

27 Responses to “HTC Goes Full Frontal”

1. avatar Rick Nelson says:

How much of your thanksgiving dinner spread can fit in a full frontal shot with your family in it.

2. avatar Guest says:

Maybe people in cities or some beatiful landscape. Puppies work too! ;)

3. People in front of iconic landmarks or beatiful scenery, with as many people or animals as possible! Bring an entire zoo ;)

4. avatar aj34 says:

HTC goes Full Frontal with You and Public Art. Find a scupture, fountain, unique piece of architecture or maybe even graffiti in your town. Take a pic of you and the art piece hamming it up.

I would love to test out a Windows Phone 8x and ham it up with the great public art here in Portland, OR.

5. How about HTC Goes Full Frontal at the zoo? How many elephants can we fit into the picture? :-D

6. avatar Patrick Ryan says:

All the fans at a sporting event! from grade school to pro. that is where a wide angle can shine.

7. Love
    LOVE my HTC One X, love the camera..I have even had one of my pictures
    featured here, but the front facing camera is awful. It’s grainy &
    very low quality. Whenever I want a front facing picture I either have
    to use a friends iphone or go without! :/

8. Amazing angles. If this is actually the Front camera than it has to be design with a true professional men.

9. people at their capitals new years celebration for example for me i’d take a pic of me and the crowds at big ben or london eye, for someone in new york they’d take a pic of themselve’s in the crowd at times square at the ball drop. you get the idea

10. avatar kishan lal says:

i want to share my ideas for HTC goes Full Frontal..really excited about it ..please tell how to participate and win a windows 8x ?

11. avatar kishan lal says:

@htc am proud ardent fan of htc and would paint my face with #HTC colors..!damn..the windows phone is so good..wish to #HTCgoesFullFrontal
    should i post the ideas here?

12. avatar Daniel Malupo says:

Seeing as the snow will be coming, and in some places already has, an action shot of people snowboarding or skiing down the slope!

13. avatar Patrick Ryan says:

I can’t wait to start shooting. I wish I could do it with a HTC 8X.

14. avatar kishan lal says:

@htcadmin:disqus how about going full frontal with you role model or the person who inspires you most in the family..or some one
    For me it is my wife

15. avatar kishan lal says:

How about trying to be full frontal with statues or while travelling in a museum like Madame Tussads in LONDON or while walking in a history museum and you see your favourite leader…@htcadmin:disqus

16. avatar kishan lal says:

it would be best to go full frontal while enjoying a cricket match or rugby with your friends or family members @htcadmin:disqus

17. avatar kishan lal says:

full frontal with HTC advertisement in the city and capturing people or clicking their with friends in the front @htcadmin:disqus

18. avatar kishan lal says:

Full frontal with Famous people like celebrities

19. avatar kishan lal says:

HTCGoesFullFrontal with funny faces or tatoos

20. avatar kishan lal says:

HTCGoesFullFrontal with mom awesome food and dinner

21. speaking from experience: Pictures i took with my 8x frontcam generate roughly 47% more likes on facebook. It could either be me or the attractive collegues i usally frame with me

22. Wow HTC Goes Full Frontal With Frnds :)

23. avatar Joie Vawter says:

My images are always grainy when I use my front camera.. :(