‘One Day’ with the new HTC One

Whether it’s your morning alarm, latest news, or your music and video player, your HTC One is an essential accessory to help you take on the day. From BlinkFeed, to BoomSound, to the UltraPixel camera, it gives you the tools to stay connected, entertained, and capture and share memories with your friends and family.

It’s One Day with the new HTC One. How does your HTC help you make it through “One Day?”

HTC One_infographic_FINAL

17 Responses to “‘One Day’ with the new HTC One”

1. avatar ukscj says:

HTC One will (WOW) anyone who get a hands on it

have it for few days now & finding it hard to think of any words to describe how good this phone really is

you need to get hands on One to truly appreciate its beauty & all the hard work went into making this dream come alive

2. But pretty soon Google plus will get over the Facebook

3. avatar Diane says:

I’d definitely want more than ‘One Day’ with this beautiful device!!! It just keeps getting better and better! :)

Lucky peeps who already have it! I still love my HTC One X+ though!

4. avatar Mitchel White says:

love this phone, but the htc logo on the bottom ruined it… i dont get how they can design such a amazing device, then ruin it with something stupid like that

5. As in “one day it will come out” Hopefully it won;t be after the S4 or I may abandon hope and go with Samsung.

6. avatar anjiecai says:

you guys better up the advertisement and exaggerate on all the features that seem/are awesome. Samsung promoted absolutely useless functions and sold the s3 like hotcakes.

7. Hopefully this comes put soon or else I might go with s4 as well even tho I dread that day. although YouTubing and texting at the same time is awesome.

8. I got my HTC One yesterday and still exploring Zoe, never mind BoomSound camera is just amazing

9. avatar Cristiano D'Andrea says:

I really dont know… I was so excited to move from iphone 5 to HTC One as finally there is something on the market that feels and looks a great alternative to Apple. But all this waiting, the poor stock, inability to purchase the One through and directly from HTC (down here in Sydney) it’s really demotivating me and killing my enthusiasm.

10. avatar Daire Murray says:

had a htc one black ordered since 22 feb with a supplier here in uk, (mobilephonesdirect) as these are a smaller supplier than phones4u they dont recieve the priority in terms of stock supply, however they offer better deals than phones4u or carphone warehouse. never had to wait this long for a handset, had htc’s since google 1 and upgrade every 11-14 months , very frustrated at the minute
    wish htc after announcing a delivery date would concentrate on ensuring one market is on time or marginally late instead of all markets late. surely it is better to have a fulfiulled market and the consumers advertising how great this handset is , rather than thousands having expectations of delivery on particular dates and being pushed further and further back,
    as you can tell one very frustrated loyal htc customer, :(

11. 8S software updating Windows does not even charge the phone does not turn on closed Please help me

12. avatar Susan Mccord says:

I just got one yesterday – having gotten rid of my old Blackberry. WOW! I LOVE this phone and I am technology challenged, yet this phone is so simple to use!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

13. avatar Ameer says:

I fall in love with it once it was announced, and I fall in deeper love once I opened the box.

Amazing work HTC