From design awards to critical acclaim, the HTC One smartphone family continues to innovate the smartphone industry. That’s why we’re excited to announce our latest addition to the HTC One family, the HTC One E8.
Built for the fashion-conscious, the HTC One E8 features a design aesthetic that redefines functional style. Its dual curve, ergonomic shape naturally fits in the hand no matter how it’s held.
“The HTC One M8 sets a new smartphone standard and now we’re taking it in another exciting direction,” reports HTC’s CEO Peter Chou. “Combining style and substance, the HTC One E8 represents the incredible experience people expect from an HTC One device with a look and feel that’s unlike anything else out there today. If you’re looking for the best flagship smartphone experience, but want to stand out from the crowd, this is the phone for you.”
The E8 represents a slight departure from other HTC One family smartphones while retaining their sleek, ergonomic design and striking appearance. Constructed of a polycarbonate unibody frame, the E8 comes in four colors: Polar White, Electric Crimson, Maldives Blue, and Misty Gray.
When it comes to performance features, the HTC One (E8) doesn’t disappoint. It packs many of the same experiences as its predecessor, the HTC One M8:
- Motion Launch™: Intuitive gesture response that gives you control to shortcuts without turning on your phone. Answer incoming call by raising your E8 to your ear, or activate your camera mode by picking up your phone and tapping the volume rocker.
- HTC BoomSound™: Our legendary dual front-facing stereo speakers with built-in amps and balancing software that auto corrects bass-to-treble levels for true-to-life sound.
The HTC One E8 brings a few new things of its own, too:
- Dual Curve Design: An ergonomic masterpiece, the E8 fits naturally in your hand in virtually any position.
- Selfie Perfection: Complementing its 13MP main camera is a 5MP front facing wide-angle camera, complete with a screen side countdown timer so you won’t miss a pose. Built-in Touch Up software balances skin tones while retaining your genuine look. With the HTC One E8’s generous 5” display as your selfie viewfinder, every side will be your good side!
- Dual SIM card holders: Access multiple mobile accounts and switch on the go. With 16GB of onboard memory and expandable SD storage capacity, you’ll have plenty of room for photos, apps, games, and more. The Dual SIM version of the HTC One E8 will be available in select regions only.
With its own line of stylish Dot View™ cases, a 2,600 mAh battery and HTC Sense 6 features, the HTC One E8 is a perfect match for those ready to embrace bold change matched with fashion-forward innovation. It’s slated for an early June release in select markets, so stay tuned!
From the original HTC One’s 4.7” screen size and chamfered edges, to the HTC One M8’s wraparound edges and 5” display, we’ve continued to push the boundaries of design innovation. With the dual curves of the HTC One E8, what do you think our next smartphone design should be?