Of the items people travel around with throughout their day, there are few things more personal and meaningful than a one’s smartphone. That’s because everything about it, speaks so very uniquely about that person—from their apps to their photos to their music in their library. In that way, a person’s phone is very similar to the clothes they wear or even the car they drive. It largely reflects who they are and what matters to them.
Shouldn’t your HTC device look be the same? HTC Themes allow you to look and feel exactly how you want in seconds.
With HTC Themes, you can customize your phone by choosing from a wide variety of fonts, icons, sounds and entire themes. And the best part is it’s simple to use and included with your HTC device.
With HTC Themes, you can:
- Easily customize your HTC device with downloadable wallpapers, sounds, icons and more.
- Browse from a wide variety of custom themes, many of which were created by HTC users like you.
- Create your own theme and share it with the community.
- Download and save the themes you love to your phone.
- Apply and change themes wherever and whenever you want.
Getting started with HTC Themes on your HTC One A9:
- Go to your apps and select Themes.
- Tap Get Started.
- Sign in with your account or skip. Signing in will allow you to save and collect your favorite items so you have easy access to them later.
- Now, you can start exploring HTC Themes.
Exploring HTC Themes:
From within the Themes App on your phone, on the left menu you’ll notice a section titled Personal and Themes.
The Personal Section contains all of your stuff as it relates to HTC Themes. You’ll notice a sub-section for your profile, your save themes and an area where you can edit your current theme. I’m going to move past this section pretty quickly as I feel like it’s pretty self-explanatory.
The next section you’ll see is Themes and as you may expect, this is where you can explore and discover new themes, fonts and sounds.
How to change the theme on your HTC One A9:
- From within the HTC Themes app, tap Themes on the left menu. At this point, rows of themes with be shown.
- Tap a theme you like and you’ll be taken to the theme description page.
- On the theme description page, you’ll see the theme’s name, a row of images showing you what the theme looks like, a star rating with the number of downloads and more. Lower on the page, you’ll see a description written by the theme’s creator and user reviews.
- To download the theme, select Download.
- When the theme has finished downloading, tap Apply.
- A Theme options window will appear. Ignore this window and select OK if you’re okay with themes making changes to your phone’s wallpaper or sound.
- At this point, you’ve changed your device’s theme!
Hopefully, you love the new updated theme. If you’d like to change your theme, just go through these same steps again and select a different one.
To return to an old theme:
If you prefer to return to a previous theme, just:
- On the left menu, select My themes.
- Select My collections.
- Find and tap the theme you would like to restore on your device.
- On the theme description page, select Apply.
- Next the Theme options window will appear. Tap “OK” if you’re okay with HTC Themes changing either your device’s wallpaper, sounds, or both.
- That’s it! You’ve just restored your old theme on your phone.
Now, it’s your turn
Hopefully, this simple tutorial has given you enough information to start customizing your phone with HTC Themes. Once you’ve discovered how fun it can be to discover a new theme that you love, you’ll find HTC Themes might be one of your favorite go-to apps! Give HTC Themes a try and let me know what you think.
Do you have any questions about HTC Themes I didn’t answer in this post? Let me know in the comments section below!