Getting to know HTC Alexa on the HTC U11
If you’re an HTC U11 owner in the US, we have exciting news to share with you—Alexa is now available to you! With HTC Alexa on your U11, you now have access to the Amazon Alexa cloud-based voice service on-the-go and absolutely hands-free. That means, for the first time ever, Alexa is ready to move with you, wherever you are and want to go.
With the HTC Amazon app on your U11, you have access to many of the features you’re used to from Alexa, including:
– Listen to Amazon Music & Audible
– Receive weather and flash news briefings
– Manage shopping and to-do lists
– Manage your smart home products
– Add additional functionality through the Alexa Skills Store
HTC Alexa is immediately available in the US and will be coming to the UK & Germany in the near future.
How to Install HTC Alexa on your HTC U11 (in America)
Ready to get HTC Alexa on your HTC U11? Here’s what you need to know.
1. Download the latest software update: Settings > About > Software updates
2. Visit the Google Play Store > Search for “HTC Alexa” > Install “HTC Alexa”
3. Now just open up the app and get moving with HTC Alexa!
Note: If you do not see the HTC Alexa app in the Google Play Store, please check again and make sure you’ve downloaded the latest software update
With the HTC Alexa app on your HTC U11, you now have command of Amazon’s powerful cloud-based service simply by saying, “Alexa…”
Ready to get started?
Here are just some things you can say to Alexa on your HTC U11:
– “Alexa, play some music.”
– “Alexa, play some [genre] music.”
– “Alexa, what’s the weather?”
– “Alexa, what time is sunset?”
– “Alexa, what time is it in Tokyo?”
– “Alexa, when’s Thanksgiving?”
– “Alexa, tell me a joke.”
What’s your favorite Alexa command? Let us know in the comments below.